The Council of Canadian Law Deans (CCLD) is pleased to accept posting requests for its Web site with respect to the following pages:
- JOB POSTINGS
- STATEMENTS AND REPORTS
Please note the following:
- The CCLD accepts postings that it believes are relevant to legal education and legal research in Canada.
- The “Statements and Reports” page is not intended for law review articles and annual reports.
- The CCLD may revise this protocol at any time without notice.
In order to ensure that the posting process is completed in an efficient and timely manner, the CCLD asks that you adhere to the following protocol.
- Please provide the Internet address (URL) of the specific external Web page (in English, French or both) where the Job Postings or the Statement or Report can be found.
- Provide the following information:
- the title of the position (in English, French or both)
- the name of the university (in English, French or both)
- the deadline
- If the posting is to appear in both English and French, provide the required information in both languages.
Postes de professeur à pourvoir, faculté de droit civil, Université d’Ottawa
Posted: February 15, 2018
Deadline: March 16, 2018
Statements and Reports
- the title of the document (in English, French or both)
- name of the author or the organization that commissioned the document (in English, French or both)
- the date of the document
- If the document is to appear in both English and French, provide the document in both languages.
Send your e-mail to email@example.com .
At the end of every month, the postings will be reviewed to ensure that they are still relevant. In most cases, the following rules will apply:
- Calls for Proposals and Job Postings will be removed within 15 to 30 days following the specified deadline.
- Statements and Reports will remain on the Web site until the CCLD determines that they are no longer relevant.